Friday, March 20, 2009

Telling Time

I added a new clock on the side margin on my blog. This is for 2 reasons:

1) I have a tendency to lose track of time while I'm blogging and I thought maybe others feel the same

2) I really can't tell time without the numbers. I have to count the little dots until I get to the right one. I have a watch with only dots on the 12, 3, 6, and 9. All I can do is tell you it's between 12 and 3 or 3 and 6 or 6 and 9 or 9 and 12. I am not good at telling time. My mission companions were always annoyed with me because I would have to ask them to read my watch. I did finally get a watch with all the numbers on it, but I picked this clock to put on my blog so that I can practice.

One good thing about vacation is that you never really need to know what time it is! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

vine street said...

Hopefully the fact that you are blogging while on vacation means that lots of people are helping out with Sara. Is she all better?

ashley wright said...

You're so funny. Im not good at telling time either. Im all about digital clocks :)
Um, I'm so jealous that you get to sit your cute little rear outside on the sunny beach with perfect weather. But you deserve it so I guess its ok :) Miss you!!!! ps. remember to go to Ribbons and lace while in AZ.
Anyway, miss you guys! Have a FABULOUS weekend. Is Sara better yet?