Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 6 months and Good-bye Nebraska



Sara is officially 6 months old now and got her shots last week. She is now 18.4lbs and 28.5 inches. We are so happy she is a healthy little girl. I saw her first tooth poking through this morning and she is now sitting up all by herself. It's amazing how much she changes every week. We are excited for our move to Arizona and hope she is patient with us getting settled.




And... this is our last week in Nebraska. We had our going away party Saturday night - Thanks to everyone who made it and we missed those that didn't. We are certainly sad to go, but excited for the new adventures in AZ.

Thank you to all of our friends who have made this truly a great experience for us. You feel like family and we are sad to go, but we are looking forward to a reunion some day.



We will miss you all.

4 comments:

Kim said...

SUPER cute pictures of Sara! She is growing up SO fast! I can't decide who I think she looks more like.
Are you still moving to Mesa on the 10th? If so, I'm flying back into town that day. Let us know if you need any help that following week...cuz I take off again for Utah on the 16th! I hope I catch Darin and Mike when they drive through to see ya guys.
We really look forward to seeing you guys soon!

Angie said...

Good luck in AZ! You can fit in anywhere. I'm glad that you had so much fun in Nebraska. Can't wait until you take a trip up to Utah and we can see you!

lorena said...

She is so pretty!! Godd luck whit the move.

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Your little Sara is well, not so little anymore. She is ADORABLE!!! I hope the move went well and that you'll enjoy paradise. Call me when you can so that I can hear about all your adventures.