Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To a New Year...

We are just days away from celebrating the close to 2010 and welcome to 2011. This is a great time to set New Years Resolutions. Personally, New Years is a really over rated holiday. Maybe it has something to do with not being able to stay awake past 10:30pm and not drinking alcohol. But, I do like to set resolutions. It is a great time for me to prioritize my life and decide how I want things to be different in the New Year. And since I'm posting my resolutions on my blog, you're all going to hold me accountable right?

My New Years Resolutions for 2011:
1) Really utilize my gym membership by going at least 4 times per week
2) Shop wisely using coupons and price matching and STICK TO MY BUDGET
3) Spend more time at home giving Sara the time to develop her imagination
4) Read as often as I can, especially my scriptures!!
5) Watch less TV

Okay, let's start with those. I'm sure there are many more things I need to be doing better, but I don't want to overwhelm myself. What are your New Years Resolutions for 2011?

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hey!!! I'm so glad you found me! How have you been? Your daughter is precious! You look amazing! I miss you and hope your doing well!!