Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Great Start to 2011

Here are some pictures of Sara, she is getting so big and even more beautiful every day. We just love having her. We have so much fun doing some of her favorite things: going to the mall, the park, on walks, to the library, throwing pennies in the fountains, playing play-doh, making cookies and going on pretend trips. She is talking all the time and amazes me with the things she comes up with. My favorites are, "Hold you please, Mommy" and "I do it myself, I know how."


Sara loves strawberries. And we add a little powdered sugar!

Sara is going on a pretend trip with daddy to a football game.

This is Sara chewing gum - not the best timing for the picture.


She looks so beautiful in yellow.

And here she is just being Sara. I love those big beautiful blue eyes.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

She's so cute! I love all her pretty outfits! :)

savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com