1) Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series by Ann Brashares (I was so sad when these books finished. If you've seen the movies and haven't read the books, you've really missed out. The books are SOOOO much better!)
2) The Glass Castle by Jeannette Wells (This book is amazing. It's an autobiography and unbelievable at times.)
3) Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner (It's not as dirty as it sounds, but hilarious! I was laughing out loud so much while reading it. You'll love Cannie)
4) Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella (This book is another laugh outloud funny one. I was a little disappointed when I saw the movie because I just loved the book so much. If you haven't seen it, skip it, and read the book instead)
5) Fishbowl by Sarah Mlynowski (The format for this book is a little tricky, but a great one. I just loved it)
If you decide to read any of these books or have already read them, let me know what you think. I'll keep adding or replacing as I see fit. If you are looking for some other great authors to consider, I have never been disappointed by the following:
So... happy reading!