Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to School 2012

Since my last post was back to school in 2011, I figure there's not better time to get back on the blogging bandwagon than with a "back to school" post for 2012.  The last year has been a wild one full of adventure, traveling, trying to stay cool in the Arizona heat, 2 trips to Disneyland, dancing, and a whole bunch of other stuff.  I will fill you in later, but for now.... Miss Sara is back in preschool for her second year at Ms. Nicole's Busy Bee Preschool.  It took her 2 months to go without crying last year and so far, no tears.  She loves Ms. Nicole.  She went 2 days a week last year and is now going for 3 days a week .  We are so excited and I'm looking forward to getting back to blogging and a few other hobbies I missed over the summer.  So visit us often, I'll try to keep things up to date!  Here is Miss Sara on her first day of school:


1 comment:

Angela said...

She is so adorable and growing up so fast. She was so little last time we saw her over 3 years ago. Time flies!