Sunday, August 2, 2009

Visit to Heber

Sara loved playing with her cousins, meeting Nana and Papa, and having lots of attention on our trip to Heber. My dad has recovered well from his operation and will be back to normal if he continues to take it easy (DAD!) We had all the siblings and baby cousins together and it was so much fun. Everyone got to experience Sara's amazingly loud cry, screams, and cute smile. She is just getting so big. We realized after a few leaky diapers that her bum is just too big for a size 3, so we are now on to a size 4 diaper. Here are a few pictures...


Our Family


Sara and Papa


Trying on new shoes

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It's so good to hear that you were all together and that your parents were able to see your baby. What a glorious reunion that must have been! I think I need more pictures, (like all the little girls together.) Did I read right, another grandaughter on the way? That is crazy and very cool.

Angie said...

That's so great that she was finally able to meet her grandparents and that you were all able to be together! She is so adorable!

Kim said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time with your family! How FUN it must have been to have Sara meet her grandparents:)
I would LOVE to make a diaper case/holder, and hide-n-seek bag for you. I will just need to know what your fabric choices will be (color, pattern, etc.). I look forward to making them...I need another project to do!

Amy said...

Karen! I just found your blog! How awesome to see you in the cyber world! I will be looking forward to reading your blog and catching up on what you are doing these days. I hope all is well! Let's keep in touch!
-Amy

vinestreet said...

Wow I can't believe how much she has changed since we last saw you guys. And yeah...big bum! Grace will probably stay in 3s forever, she has no bum whatsoever.

Great pictures.